Join an Oct. 18 CDIS Research webinar on Funded Research Opportunities with Department of Homeland Security
When: Tuesday Oct 18, 2022 11:00 AM to 1:00 PM Central Time (US and Canada)
Topic: Funded Research Opportunities with Department of Homeland Security
Register in advance for this webinar to receive the link and reminders:
Want to learn how to access research-oriented and grant funding from the Department of Homeland Security (DHS)? Register for an upcoming webinar with DHS’s Science & Technology Directorate on October 18 at 11 a.m. CT. You’ll have the opportunity to hear directly from DHS S&T’s Office of University Programs and the Office of Industry Partnerships about the lifecycle of research and development at S&T, including the contracting mechanisms, research opportunities, and ways to work with S&T that are available to you. S&T will speak on how you can:
- Conduct basic and applied ground-breaking research through the DHS Centers of Excellence and other opportunities for student research
- Access funding through the Long Range Broad Agency Announcement for 17 open research areas that address DHS needs
- Work with the Commercialization Accelerator Program to successfully transfer federally funded technology from lab to market
As the research, development, test, and evaluation arm for DHS, S&T is responsible for the science that strengthens the nation’s overall security, and develops and delivers the technologies that allow those on the front lines to effectively and safely complete their missions. Don’t miss out on this chance to connect directly with S&T leaders and discover what opportunities may be available to you and your team through S&T.
Hosted by UW-Madison School of Computer, Data & Information Science.
- DHS Office of University Programs Deputy Director Jennifer Foley
- DHS Long Range Broad Agency Announcement Program Manager Dusty Lang
- DHS Commercialization Accelerator Program, Program Manager, John Rein