Research Knowledge Base
Contact Information for Reporting Suggestions and Concerns
This document contains the contact information for the individuals and entities listed in the "Reporting of Suggestions and Concerns Regarding the Protection of Research Participants" and "Reporting of Suggestions and Concerns Regarding HRPP Performance and Function" policies.
- Education and Social/Behavioral Science IRB (Search wisc.edu directory for contact info)
- Health Sciences IRBs
- The UW Hospital and Clinics Patient Relations Representative: (608) 263-8009
- The UW Medical Foundation Patient Relations Representative: (800) 552-4255
- Madison Veterans' Affair (VA) Hospital Patient Advocates
Office of Research Policy:
- Anonymous Human Research Protection Hotline: 608-890-1273
- Human Research Protection Program Inbox: email@example.com
- Institutional Official
Keywords: Contact information, reporting, suggestions, concerns, DIO, IO, institutional official, participants, patient relations.