NIH Developing and Improving Institutional Animal Resources (G20)
|To:||Chairs and Administrators, NIH Supported Disciplines|
|From:||Office of the Vice Chancellor for Research & Graduate Education|
|Date:||May 01, 2015|
|Subject:||NIH Developing and Improving Institutional Animal Resources (G20)|
|Deadline for Internal Review:||May 01, 2015|
This FOA encourages applications from biomedical research institutions to seek funding to modernize and improve individual animal research facilities. Support can also be requested to upgrade animal care equipment in the facility. It is expected that all award funds will be expeditiously expended and that applicants will consider the use of sustainable technologies and design approaches.
Amount per award: Application budgets are limited to direct costs of $500,000.
Duration of Award: 1 Year
Number of Awards: 10 – 12 Awards each Fiscal Year
UW–Madison is limited to one proposal.
Internal Competition Application Instructions
Applications for Internal Review
To submit your application, follow this link: https://inic-uwmadison.fluidreview.com/
• PI Name and Contact Information
• Department/Program Name
• Building/Project Name
• Estimated Costs including total estimated costs and NIH request (For assistance in estimating costs please contact Teresa Adams, Facilities Planning and Management, firstname.lastname@example.org) (Will need lead time to do a formal proposal)
• Is this proposal part of a larger project? If yes, can it proceed on its own?
• Brief Proposal Description
• Project Objectives/Goals, including economic/employment impact
Applications are due to the sponsor by August 03, 2015.