UW Social & Behavioral Course and Attestation
Click on the links below to access the Human Subjects Protections (HSP) Training modules for the UW Social & Behavioral Course. Following review of each of the modules, print, sign, and date the attestation statement to document completion of the training.
- Investigator Responsibilities – EDSBS (ID 16391)
- UW-Madison Human Subjects Research Infrastructure (ID 16392)
- History and Ethical Principles – SBE (ID – 490)
- Defining Research with Human Subjects – SBE (ID 491)
- Assessing Risk – SBE (ID 503)
- Informed Consent – SBE (ID 504)
- Populations in Research Requiring Additional Considerations and or Protections (ID 16680)
- Research with Children – SBE (ID 507)
- Research in Public Elementary and Secondary Schools – SBE (ID 508)
- University of Wisconsin – Madison Debrief (ID 12133)
- UW Social and Behavioral Course Attestation
NOTE – This training option is only for external (non-UW) personnel. UW-Madison, UW Health, and Madison VA personnel should visit the CITI HSP Training instructions page.
If you have questions about any of these modules, please email email@example.com or call (608) 890-4399.