UW Biomedical Course and Attestation
Click on the links below to access the Human Subjects Protections modules for the UW Biomedical Course. Following review of each of the modules below, print, sign, and date the attestation statement to document completion of the training.
- Investigator Responsibilities – Biomedical (ID 16390)
- UW-Madison Human Subjects Research Infrastructure (ID 16392)
- History and Ethical Principles – SBE (ID – 490)
- Defining Research with Human Subjects – SBE (ID 491)
- Informed Consent – SBE (ID 504)
- Populations in Research Requiring Additional Considerations and or Protections (ID 16680)
- University of Wisconsin – Madison Debrief (ID 12133)
- UW Biomedical Course Attestation
If you have questions about any of these modules, please email email@example.com or call (608) 890-4399.